2009年11月28日 星期六

A visit to digimax

Sorry for my English article, it's due to a slight sadness and 335ml beer...

For someone's sake, I got a chance to make private visiting to digimax, which might be the best of Animation industrial company in Taiwan.

The CEO of digimax is an energetic woman, and fully confident to their product.
One of their project cooperate with has been awarded in Japan, and she take the film as an instance to show us the peak technology that they owned.

I'm not sure if it's appropriate telling you what are they planning to do or what is at work right now, but I believe it's amazing we've got such completable technology in Taiwan.
A latest Technic called "naked-eye 3D" really impressed me, and even an amateur like me could infer that it's a brilliant media to develop new visual impact to audience.

It's a pity we have only one company that could not be so effective to government, which is the most stubborn but the most powerful support. Also we can hardly combine the nice screenplay written by Taiwanese and the amazing animation technology.

After all, we need money, which our government are struggling for.

沒有留言: