2010年1月17日 星期日

It's hard to simplifize.

Let me start with the review of our live in Dec. 2009.

I've to say it's not well prepared--honestly, it's quite poor in some way XD
The MOST HARD part is balancing, which save us in a few song but kill us in most of them.
The GT is not discernable, which I found in the record, that our performance lacks a higher pitch when it should appear.
Some of the reason is the volume of the mic is not high enough so our Vocal and chorus is swallowed by instruments.
There shouldn't be any problem with Drums, because it's the only instrument can't be adjust with electronic devices...but the rhythm flew.
Unfortunately, my bass went out of tune in the middle of live and I turned my bass down but found there's no difference without a bass!
I should be careful using the front pick-up, it makes noises and cause the effect of annoying. I myself was irritated during the performance.

Fellows, if you read this article, plz be careful about this when you starting practice again.

I'd like to assign you a few J-pop songs and songs that requires more variant play styles, and hope I become an insane bassist after a few years.

沒有留言: