2010年5月21日 星期五

Georgia Aquarium

It has been a long time since I last visited here.
For my classmates' sake, I got a chance.

Although it was partly renovating last time I was here, it hasn't changed a lot.
Same display, same exhibitions, but still something new


It is told the biggest aquarium in the states but felt doesn't that huge.
Maybe it's due to the ball room and those under construction areas.
For me, the most beautiful aquarium that I've been is 美ら海 aquarium



Anyway, it's really nice to enjoy the big tank.

Maxone, who has been there but didn't come with us, said that he doesn't appreciate the fact that not prohibiting food inside the aquarium.
Well, I second, partly. Especially an aquarium with so many touching pools.
However, all of these rules depends on the users' etiquette.

沒有留言: