2010年4月2日 星期五

Be famous and be popular.

I've written an article with the same title on BBS.
It's better for me to practice English typing since I'm going to take GRE again.

Last night when I was drinking a glass of Pinot Noir, an idea came up and hardly disappeared. It's about the difference between being famous and being popular. As one of the popular spcies in grapes for wine, Pinot Noir provides elegant taste in high class wine but also simply smoothness in cheap bottles. While Gammy is popular without fame, my favorite Garnacha is famous without popularity.

Famous doesn't equal to popular, for instance, a loquacious funny guy is surely not as famous as a graceful gentleman, but the former sometimes can be far more popular than the later. A Chinese proverb says,"The most outstanding song is the hardest to sing the harmony." It's easier to hang out with normal people than to talk with extraordinary great person. Another saying,"Adoration is the feeling that prevent us from understanding."

A cute girl asked me if I belong to famous one or popular one. Well, she is famous and popular with no doubt, but it's far from me to those adjectives. Somehow, I believe, I will not went to the popular side because of height and looks.

沒有留言: